As a free tool under “MIT License”, Reverie is truly a very useful versatile HTML5 WordPress Framework. It combines the power of the HTML5 Boilerplate and Foundation to build prototypes on any kind of devices. This is one of the frameworks that use the HTML5 “figure” element. With this HTML5 tool, it is extremely easy to create your blog, CMS, brochure and any other kind of sites.
- It is optimized for Search Engine with improved readability.
- Includes customized output for WordPress menus and image handling.
- Supports for bbPress and custom page templates.
- Utilizes Foundation’s grid to implement layouts.
- Uses media query to adjust for all kinds of devices, including phones, tablets and computers.
- Responsive according to different browser resolutions.